Become a Partner
Your support is vital to help new enrollees and other patients make the most of their coverage and access preventive services to support their health goals. Getting involved is simple. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share the Tools
Whether you represent an organization or are an individual community advocate, you can be part of an important effort to improve the health of our nation. We encourage you to share C2C resources in churches, clinics, health systems, and in your community settings.
Spread the Word
You can help share C2C information.
- Post a blurb in your newsletter.
- Publish an article on your blog.
- Share on social media using the sample Facebook posts, tweets, graphics, and the hashtag #Coverage2Care.
- Use the web badge to direct people to go.cms.gov/c2c.
Add to the Momentum
Plan an event! Here are some ideas to help your community go from coverage to care.
- Work with local hospitals, clinics, health centers, civic clubs, and local organizations to use C2C resources.
- Engage your place of worship to host an educational event.
- Host a Web conference, workshop, or meet-your-provider event featuring C2C resources.
C2C Community Presentation
Consider using community presentation materials to help people learn about the C2C initiative and how to make the most of their coverage.
Be the first to know when a new resource becomes available and receive the latest news in From Coverage to Care.