Why is Connected Care Important?
Between doctor visits, taking the right medications at the right times, and following advice from different health care professionals, managing chronic conditions like diabetes or arthritis can be overwhelming.
If you have Medicare, ask your doctor about chronic care management (CCM) services to get connected care, so you can spend less time managing your care and more time doing what you love.
Chronic care management services may include:
- At least 20 minutes a month of CCM services
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create a care plan
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- 24/7 emergency access to a health care professional
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals