Careers at CMS
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' effectiveness in managing its large and important programs depends on the capabilities of its staff. CMS places high emphasis on attracting and developing skilled, dedicated professionals. CMS can offer some of the best assignments in the Federal Government, such as working on important national issues; solving mission-critical operational and administrative problems; and being part of a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly visible organization. Please explore the benefits and values associated with joining our team!
What exciting opportunities await you at CMS?
Click a link below to view job openings at CMS:
- View CMS Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- View "Where Else but CMS?" Informational Video
Select this link at the bottom of the page to view CMS jobs open to the general public. Current or prior federal work experience is not required to be considered for these positions.
Current and Former Federal Employees
Select this link at the bottom of the page to view CMS jobs open to:
- current federal employees serving under a career or career conditional appointment;
- former federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; and persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special hiring authorities (e.g., Veterans Recruitment Appointment, VEOA, etc)
- U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps Officers
Senior Executive Service Positions
Select this link at the bottom of the page to view opportunities for Senior Executive Service positions at CMS.
View all CMS Jobs
Opens the CMS USAJOBS search page where you can search all announcements currently posted on USAJOBS.
General Information about vacancies at CMS:
- If you have any questions regarding a CMS vacancy, please call or email the servicing Human Resources Specialist identified on the particular announcement. Contact information can be found on each vacancy announcement.
- For more information on using USAJOBS for a CMS Vacancy visit HHS Careers and click on "How to Apply."
- Page last Modified: 05/16/2019 3:38 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins