All Fee-For-Service Providers
CMS-1632-P (Display Date: April 17, 2015): Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Policy Changes and Fiscal Year 2016 Rates.
- Upcoming CMS MLN Connects® National Provider Calls
For a description of a call, or to register, visit MLN Connects Event Registration. Space may be limited, register early.
- Thursday, August 27: 2:30-4:00 PM ET: Countdown to ICD-10
- Thursday, September 3: 1:30-3:00 PM ET: National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and QAPI
- Thursday, September 17: 2:30-4:00 PM ET: Overview of the 2014 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports- Webcast
- Friday, September 18: 1:30-3:00 PM ET: Hospital Inpatient and LTCH PPS FY 2016 Final Rule
- Thursday, September 24: 1:30-3:00 PM ET: Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: 2017 Payment Adjustments
- July 2015 Average Sales Price Files Now Available
CMS has posted the July 2015 Average Sales Price (ASP) and Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) pricing files and crosswalks. All are available for download on the 2015 ASP Drug Pricing Files web page.
December 3, 2014, CDC Health Advisory - CDC Health Advisory Regarding the Potential for Circulation of Drifted Influenza A (H3N2) Viruses
- Final Determinations for CY 2015 CLFS Codes
On and After April 1, 2014, Medicare Will Accept Only the Revised CMS 1500 Claim Form (02/12)
Medicare began accepting claims submitted on the revised CMS 1500 claim form (02/12) on January 6, 2014. Medicare will continue to accept claims submitted on the old CMS 1500 claim form (08/05) through March 31, 2014. However, on April 1, 2014, Medicare will accept professional and supplier paper claims on only the revised CMS 1500 claim form (02/12). On and after April 1, 2014, Medicare will not accept claims on the old CMS 1500 claim form (08/05). More information is available in the March 20 eNews.
- Hospital Inpatient Admission Order and Certification; 2 Midnight Benchmark for Inpatient Hospital Admissions: CMS-1599-F Final Rule
Feedback and questions on the two midnight provision for admission and medical review can be sent to IPPSAdmissions@cms.hhs.gov.
- 2013 Claim Denials Due to Beneficiary Incarceration Status
Follow us on Twitter! CMS has added the social media site Twitter to our communication and outreach program. Our main goal is to reach providers, suppliers, health professionals, and others interested in current and up-to-date information on the Medicare Fee-For-Service program. Messages on Twitter will include updates to rules & regulations, MLN products, notices of upcoming National Provider Calls, new web postings, and more.
Follow us at http://twitter.com/cmsgov and search the following hash tags:
- #CMSMLN for all MLN tweets,
- #CMSNPC for all National Provider Call tweets, or
- #MLNProducts for all tweets related to MLN products.
MLN Connects Provider eNews Spotlight
- Subscribe now to receive the weekly MLN Connects Provider eNews for the latest Fee-For-Service program information, event announcements (including National Provider Call announcements), claims and pricer information, and MLN educational product updates.
Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Payment
- Fee Schedules - General Information
- Prospective Payment Systems - General Information
- Acute Inpatient PPS
- Ambulance Fee Schedule
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment
- Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding - Home
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies Fee Schedule
- Home Health PPS
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions (Present on Admission Indicator)
- Hospital Outpatient PPS
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility PPS
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility PPS
- Long-Term Care Hospital PPS
- PC Pricer
- Physician Fee Schedule
- Physician Fee Schedule Overview - Opens in a new window
- Physician Bonuses
- Skilled Nursing Facility PPS
Medicare Fee-for-Service Part B Drugs
- Competitive Acquisition for Part B Drugs & Biologicals
- Historical Part B Drug Pricing Files
- Medicare Part B Drug Average Sales Price
- Medicare Coverage - General Information
- Council for Technology & Innovation
- Clarification about Part B versus Part D Drug Coverage [PDF, 85KB]
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding - Home
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Center
- ICD-9-CM and ICD-10
- Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment
- National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
- National Correct Coding Initiative Edits
- Quarterly Provider Updates
- SNF Consolidated Billing
- Supplier Directory - Opens in a new window
- Sustainable Growth Rates & Conversion Factors
- Versions 5010 and D.0 & 3.0
- Review Contractor Directory - Interactive Map
- Quality Improvement Organizations
- CMS Regional Offices