Office of the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman
- How the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman Works for You [PDF, 229KB]
- 2013 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2012 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2011 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2010 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2009 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2007-2008 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2005-2006 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- Contact Us - If you have an issue that requires a response, please contact 1-800-MEDICARE. If your inquiry requires a response from the Medicare Ombudsman, 1-800-MEDICARE will direct your inquiry to the Medicare Ombudsman.
Resources for Assistance with Medicare Issues
- Contact MEDICARE - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Helpful Contacts - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Complaint Form (Part C & D only) - Opens in a new window
Other Helpful Resources
- The Administration for Community Living oversees the implementation and coordination of disability programs, policies and special initiatives for persons with disabilities.
- The Administration on Aging provides home and community-based services and opportunities to older persons and their caregivers through programs funded under the Older Americans Act.
General Medicare Information
The home page of the official Medicare website.
The current Medicare handbook.
Provides the meanings of many of the acronyms used by Medicare.