Virginia (demonstration ended 12/31/2017)
Virginia Financial Alignment Demonstration (Commonwealth Coordinated Care)
|12/31/2017 - Demonstration Ended|
From March, 2014 - December, 2017, CMS and the Commonwealth of Virginia partnered ona capitated financial alignment model demonstration called "Commonwealth Coordinated Care." Under the demonstration, Virginia and CMS contracted with Medicare-Medicaid Plans to coordinate the delivery of, and be accountable for, covered Medicare and Medicaid services for participating Medicare-Medicaid enrollees.
Archived documentation regarding the demonstration can be found below.
More Information from CMS:
- Fact Sheet
- Three-Way Contract (04/04/2016)
- State Proposal
- Readiness Review Tool
- Virginia Evaluation Design Plan
- Letter of Intent to Extend Scheduled End Date
- Virginia Transition and Phase-Out Plan
- Virginia Medicare-Medicaid Plan Quality Withhold Analysis Results for Demonstration Year 1
- Virginia Medicare-Medicaid Plan Quality Withhold Analysis Results for Demonstration Year 2
Information for Plans:
- All state-specific information and guidance for plans is available on the Information and Guidance for Plans page.
Information for Beneficiaries and Providers:
- Virginia Commonwealth Coordinated Care (CCC) Ombudsman Program
- Virginia Commonwealth Coordinated Care (CCC) Continuity of Care Provisions
Information from the Commonwealth of Virginia:
- Page last Modified: 06/25/2019 12:26 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins