- ICD-10 Implementation and Medicare Testing MLN Connects National Provider Call
CMS is offering acknowledgement testing and end-to-end testing to help the Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) provider community get ready for the October 1, 2015 implementation date. During this MLN Connects™ National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts discuss opportunities for testing and results from previous testing weeks, along with implementation issues and resources for providers. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
Participants are encouraged to review the testing resources on the Medicare FFS Provider Resources web page prior to the call, including MLN Matters® Articles and testing results.
When: Thursday, February 26, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Medical coders, physicians, physician office staff, nurses and other non-physician practitioners, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors, educators, system maintainers, laboratories, and all Medicare providers.
- Participating in acknowledgement and end-to-end testing
- Results from previous acknowledgement and end-to-end testing weeks
- National implementation update
- Provider resources
Call materials are available on the February 26 call web page.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ICD-10 website.