- Countdown to ICD-10 MLN Connects National Provider Call
Don’t miss the August 27 MLN Connects Call — five weeks before ICD-10 implementation on October 1, 2015. CMS Acting Administrator Andy Slavitt will open the call with a national implementation update. Then, Sue Bowman from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and Nelly Leon-Chisen from the American Hospital Association (AHA) will join us with coding guidance and tips, along with updates from CMS.
- National implementation update, CMS Acting Administrator Andy Slavitt
- Coding guidance, AHA and AHIMA
- How to get answers to coding questions
- Claims that span the implementation date
- Results from acknowledgement and end-to-end testing weeks
- Provider resources
Target Audience: Medical coders, physicians, physician office staff, nurses and other non-physician practitioners, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors, educators, system maintainers, laboratories, and all Medicare providers.
Call materials are available on the August 27 call web page.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.