CMS Issues a Document to Assist Providers Find Answers to their ICD-10 Questions
Recognizing that health care providers may need help with the ICD-10 transition, CMS has issued a new resource guide and contact list.
ICD-10 Ombudsman on CMS Transition Support
Help is available if you have problems with ICD-10:
- The ICD-10 Ombudsman, Dr. Bill Rogers, can be your impartial advocate
- You can contact the ICD-10 Coordination Center
New and Updated CMS Resources
The new ICD-10 Specialty Resources Guide offer providers ICD-10 coding resources, including case studies, webcasts, and concepts guides for common health conditions and medical specialties selected.
CMS has updated and created key resources for use after the October 1, 2015, transition date:
- ICD-10 Quick Start Guide
- Infographics: Use ICD-10 Now and ICD-10 Billing Success
- Flyers: CMS ICD-10 Resources and Coding and Clinical Documentation Resources, which points to free and low-cost clinical information resources
Updated CMS-AMA Flexibility Guidance
On September 22, CMS released updated FAQs about the CMS-AMA flexibility guidance for Medicare FFS providers announced on July 6.
Stay up to date on ICD-10!
- Page last Modified: 11/25/2015 11:10 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins