Health Care Prepayment Plans (HCPPs)
A Health Care Pre-Payment Plan (HCPP) is an organization is a union or employer sponsored plan that provides or arranges for some or all of Part B Medicare benefits on a prepayment basis. Payment for Part A services is made on a fee-for-service basis.
Organizations that are interested in applying for a HCPP contract must download and complete all of the files below.
- File information (zip,6kb) [ZIP, 2KB]
- 2012 HCPP Application (zip,99kb) [ZIP, 94KB]
- Medicare set-up forms (zip,133 KB) [ZIP, 4KB]
- State license table (zip, 22 KB) [ZIP, 2KB]
- Provider arrangements table (zip, 28 KB) [ZIP, 2KB]
- Insurance coverage table (zip,21 KB) [ZIP, 3KB]
- Uncovered expenditures (zip,31KB) [ZIP, 3KB]
- Cost budget format (zip,71KB) [ZIP, 14KB]
- Medicare enrollment projections (zip,36KB) [ZIP, 2KB]
- Resource Tool (pdf,6kb) [PDF, 52KB]
- Page last Modified: 04/05/2013 3:47 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins