- FY 2020 Final Rule and Correction Notice Tables
- Type of File
- Table 1A-1E (Final Rule and Correction Notice) [ZIP, 14KB] : This excel spreadsheet contains the Final Rule and Correction Notice FY 2020 Operating and Capital National Standardized Amounts.
2. FY 2020 Tables 2, 3 and 4 (Wage Index Tables) (Final Rule and Correction Notice) [ZIP, 1MB]
: Contains five tabs, three for the final rule and two for the correction notice. (It has been brought to our attention that there may be an error with some of the CBSA Three Year Average Hourly Wages in table 3. For MGCRB reclassifications, per the MGCRB rules, hospitals are to use the Three Year MGCRB Reclassification Data File on the CMS website.)
- Table 2- Case-Mix Index and Wage Index Table by CMS Certification Number (CCN);
- Table 3- Wage Index Table by CBSA;
- Table 4 - List of Counties Eligible for the Out-Migration Adjustment under Section 1886(d)(13) of the Act.
- Table 5 (Final Rule and Correction Notice) [ZIP, 130KB] : Contains two tabs, one for the final rule and one for the correction notice, which contains the following: List of MS-DRGs, Relative Weighting Factors and Geometric and Arithmetic Mean Length of Stay
- Tables 6A-6K and Tables 6P.1a-6P.1b [ZIP, 2MB] : Table 6A-New Diagnosis Codes; Table 6B-New Procedure Codes; Table 6C-Invalid Diagnosis Codes; Table 6D-Invalid Procedure Codes; Table 6E-Revised Diagnosis Code Titles; Table 6F-Revised Procedure Code Titles; Table 6G.1- Secondary Diagnosis Order Additions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6G.2- Principal Diagnosis Order Additions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6H.1- Secondary Diagnosis Order Deletions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6H.2- Principal Diagnosis Order Deletions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6I.‑‑Complete MCC List; Table 6I.1- Additions to the MCC List; Table 6I.2- Deletions to the MCC List; Table 6J.‑‑Complete CC List; Table 6J.1- Additions to the CC List; Table 6J.2- Deletions to the CC List; Table 6K.--Complete List of CC Exclusions; Tables 6P.1a-6P.1b (ICD-10-PCS Codes for MS-DRG Changes): See summary tab in excel spreadsheet called “CMS-1716-F TABLE 6P ICD-10-PCS Codes for MS-DRG Changes.xlsx” for complete description of all tables.
- 4. Tables 7A and 7B (Final Rule and Correction Notice) [ZIP, 152KB] : Tables 7A and 7B contain the number of discharges, and selected percentile lengths of stay for both MS-DRGs, version 36 and MS-DRGs, version 37. This file contains 3 tabs: Table 7A (final rule) Table 7B (final rule), and Table 7B correction notice).
- Tables 8A, 8B, and 8C [ZIP, 16KB] : Tables 8A and 8B contain the FY 2020 IPPS operating and capital statewide average cost-to-charge-ratios. Table 8C contains the FY 2020 LTCH statewide average cost-to-charge-ratios.
- Table 10: No longer a Table; see Data Files page.
- Table 15 [ZIP, 83KB] : This table contains the final FY 2020 payment adjustment factors CMS applies to discharges occurring on or after October 1, 2019.
Tables 16A and 16B (updated 10/21/19) [ZIP, 1MB]
: Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program Tables 16A and 16B:
- Table 16A: Contains updated proxy adjustment factors under the Hospital VBP Program that were calculated using historical baseline and performance periods. These proxies for the FY 2020 Hospital VBP payment adjustment factors will not be used to adjust hospital payments. This file includes the proxy adjustment factors published for the FY 2020 IPPS Final Rule (CMS-1716-F).
- Table 16B: Contains the actual payment adjustment factors under the Hospital VBP Program for FY 2020. These actual factors are based on the finalized baseline and performance period for FY 2020 and will be used to adjust base operating DRG payments to eligible hospitals for discharges occurring in FY 2020.
- Table 18 (Final Rule and Correction Notice) [ZIP, 216KB] : FY 2020 Medicare DSH Uncompensated Care Payment Factor 3.