FY 2020 Proposed Rule Tables
FY 2020 Proposed Rule Tables
Type of File
- Table 1A-1E (ZIP) : This excel spreadsheet contains the proposed FY 2020 Operating and Capital National Standardized Amounts.
- FY 2020 Proposed Rule Tables 2, 3 and 4 (Wage Index Tables) (ZIP) : Table 2- Proposed Case-Mix Index and Wage Index Table by CMS Certification Number (CCN); Table 3- Proposed Wage Index Table by CBSA; Table 4- Proposed List of Counties Eligible for the Out-Migration Adjustment under Section 1886(d)(13) of the Act (Updated Tables 2 and 3 on May 16, 2019)
- Table 5 (ZIP) : Proposed MS-DRGs, Relative Weighting Factors and Geometric and Arithmetic Mean Length of Stay
- Tables 6A-6K and Tables 6P.1c-6P.1e" > Tables 6A-6K and Tables 6P.1c-6P.1e (ZIP) : Table 6A-New Diagnosis Codes; Table 6B-New Procedure Codes; Table 6C-Invalid Diagnosis Codes; Table 6D-Invalid Procedure Codes; Table 6E-Revised Diagnosis Code Titles; Table 6F-Revised Procedure Code Titles; Table 6G.1- Proposed Secondary Diagnosis Order Additions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6G.2- Proposed Principal Diagnosis Order Additions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6H.1- Proposed Secondary Diagnosis Order Deletions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6H.2- Proposed Principal Diagnosis Order Deletions to the CC Exclusions List; Table 6I.1- Proposed Additions to the MCC List; Table 6I.2- Proposed Deletions to the MCC List; Table 6J.1- Proposed Additions to the CC List; Table 6J.2- Proposed Deletions to the CC List; Tables 6P.1a-6P.1e (ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Codes for MS-DRG Changes): See summary tab in excel spreadsheet called “CMS-1716-P TABLE 6P ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Codes for MS-DRG Changes.xlsx” for complete description of all tables.
- Tables 7A and 7B" > Tables 7A and 7B (ZIP) : Tables 7A and 7B contain the number of discharges, and selected percentile lengths of stay for both MS-DRGs, version 36 and MS-DRGs, proposed version 37
- Tables 8A, 8B, and 8C" > Tables 8A, 8B, and 8C (ZIP) : Tables 8A and 8B contain the proposed FY 2020 IPPS operating and capital statewide average cost-to-charge-ratios. Table 8C contains the proposed FY 2020 LTCH statewide average cost-to-charge-ratios.
- Table 10: No longer a Table; see Data Files page.
- Table 15: No longer included in the proposed rule. As discussed in the proposed rule. the proposed readmissions payment adjustment factors, which are typically included in Table 15 of the rules, are not available at this time because hospitals have not yet had the opportunity to review and correct the data before the data are made public under our policy regarding the reporting of hospital-specific data.
- Table 16" > Table 16 (ZIP) : Proposed Proxy Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program Adjustment Factors for FY 2020
- Table 18" > Table 18 (ZIP) : Proposed FY 2020 Medicare DSH Uncompensated Care Payment Factor 3