This rule can be downloaded from here - CMS-1710-P.
The associated files to this rule, as described below, are available from the Downloads section below:
- IRF Wage Index Proposed Rule - These files contain the proposed urban and rural Core-Based Statistical Area FY 2020 IRF wage index tables.
- Provider Specific Wage Index Analysis - This file contains the estimated payment impacts for providers due to the proposed wage index policy change as described in the FY 2020 IRF PPS Proposed Rule
- Provider Specific CMG Revision Analysis - This file contains the estimated payment impacts for providers due to the proposed case-mix classification revisions described in the FY 2020 IRF PPS Proposed Rule
- The IRF Technical Report “Analyses to Inform the Use of Standardized Patient Assessment Data Elements in the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System” (March 2019) is available on the IRF Research web page.
- IRF Rate Setting Proposed Rule - This file contains data for each of the 1,119 inpatient rehabilitation facilities used to estimate the proposed policy updates in the proposed inpatient rehabilitation prospective payment system regulation. The proposed methodology used to update the payment data is described in detail in the proposed rule.
- Case-Mix Groups, Relative Weights, and Average Length Of Stay - Values used in the proposed rule and the standard deviations from the average lengths of stay