- Regulation #
- Display Date
- Publication Date
- Calendar Year
- Regulation Type
- Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2005
- Comment Period Date
- Supporting Documentation
- See download section below.
This document went on display at the Office of the Federal Register on July 27, 2004, and will be published on August 5, 2004. The comment period will close on September 24, 2004.
We are providing this information on this website as a service to the public. This allows the public to download tables and addendums. While we provide a document on this website, the document that we publish in the Federal Register is the official CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - formerly HCFA) publication.
CPT codes and descriptions are copyright 2004 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. Applicable FARS/DFARS apply.
- CMS-1429-P [PDF, 2MB] - Opens in a new window
- CMS-1429-P_Display [ZIP, 1MB] - Opens in a new window
- Scaling Factors Used to Adjust Estimated Costs for Individual Procedures [ZIP, 8KB] - Opens in a new window
- Recommendations Regarding Supplemental Practice Expense Data-2004 [PDF, 241KB] - Opens in a new window
- Physician Time File [ZIP, 176KB] - Opens in a new window
- Specialty Utilization File [ZIP, 7MB] - Opens in a new window
- Direct Practice Expense Values [ZIP, 2MB] - Opens in a new window
- Recommendations Regarding Supplemental Practice Expense Data-2005 [PDF, 339KB] - Opens in a new window