- 2015 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule: Changes to Physician Quality Reporting Programs
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides an overview of changes to the Physician Quality Reporting Programs in the 2015 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) final rule, including the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Value-based Payment Modifier, Physician Compare, Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program, Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative (CPC), and Medicare Shared Savings Program. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
PQRS: Topics covered include changes to reporting mechanisms, individual measures and measures groups for inclusion in 2015, criteria for satisfactory reporting under claims-based reporting, qualified registry-based reporting, and EHR-based reporting options. Additionally, this presentation covers satisfactory participation under the qualified clinical data registry option to avoid future payment adjustments and requirements for eligible professionals wanting to report one time across several Medicare quality reporting programs.
Value-based Payment Modifier: Learn how CMS continues to phase in and expand the application of the Value-based Payment Modifier in 2017, based on performance in 2015. CMS also describes how the Value-based Payment Modifier aligns with the reporting requirements under the PQRS.
When: Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians, eligible professionals, therapists, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
- Final rule changes to PQRS individual reporting requirements and PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO)
- Final Rule Updates to Physician Compare, the EHR Incentive Program, and Value-based Payment Modifier policies
- Where to call for help
- Question and Answer Session
Slide Presentation [PDF, 614KB]
Continuing Education Credit Information:
This MLN Connects Call is being evaluated by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE). Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
To obtain further details on the programs covered in this presentation, and the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed and Final Rules, please visit the following websites: