The educational resources on this web page are designed to increase national awareness of the OASIS-C instrument and associated materials. CMS has created four training videos related to OASIS-C and process measure items. They are available on YouTube as follows:
- The Process Based Quality Improvement (PBQI) process.
- Accurately Responding to Process Items: Intervention Synopsis (M2400)
- Accurately Responding to Process Items: Plan of Care Synopsis (M2250)
- Accurately Responding to Process Items: Fall Risk Assessment (M1910)
CMS also sponsored a 3-part series of National "Train the Trainer" conference calls on topics related to OASIS-C during October, November and December 2009. Audio recording and transcript of these programs from the Provider Communication Group of Medicare Learning Network are located in the download section below. Original presentation materials from the National Provider Calls are available by clicking on the "CMS Sponsored Calls" link at left.
- QIES - Opens in a new window
- Presentation by CMS contractors who were responsible for the development and testing OASIS-C - Opens in a new window
- Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs - resources to assist home health agencies seeking to improve performance on the quality measures.) - Opens in a new window
- Page last Modified: 11/15/2016 3:44 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins