Currently Accepting Comments
This page serves as the designated site for CMS to solicit public comments on proposed quality measures.
Instructions for Providing Comments:
- If you are providing comments on behalf of an organization, include the organization’s name and your contact information
- If you are commenting as an individual, submit identifying or contact information
- Please indicate which measure(s) you are commenting on
- You may submit general comments on the entire set of measures or you may provide comments specific to individual measures
- Do not include personal health information in your comments. Your comments may be shared publicly.
List of Currently Accepting Comments:
Project Title: Pathology Electronic Clinical Quality Measures Dates:
The Call for Public Comment period opens on October 1, 2019 and closes on October 15, 2019.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has provided funding to the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) to develop pathology electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs). The cooperative agreement name is Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) Funding Opportunity: Measure Development for the Quality Payment Program. The cooperative agreement number is 1V1CMS331635-01-00. As part of its measure development process, ASCP requests interested parties to submit comments on the candidate or concept measures that may be suitable for this project.
The purpose of this project is to develop pathology-focused electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) that incentivize value-based care both within laboratory medicine and among allied medical specialties.
Documents and Measures for Comment:
These documents are provided for your review and comment. The files are found in the Download section.
- Pathology Measures for Comment
Project Specific Instructions:
- If you are providing comments on behalf of an organization, include the organization’s name and your contact information.
- If you are commenting as an individual, submit identifying or contact information.
- Please comment in response to specific questions for each measure at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HQC2TMC or submit your comments in the form attached to this notice.
- Please send comments to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HQC2TMC or PathologyMeasures@impaqint.com no later than October 15, 2019.
- Page last Modified: 10/01/2019 8:28 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins