CCSQ Grand Rounds Continuing Education Series
Providing continuing educational activities plays an integral role in a health care provider’s maintaining competence and gaining new knowledge to improve the quality of care for patients. CMS is accredited by both the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). This helps to foster learning and competence by providing educational opportunities that offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit and Continuing Education Units (CEU). These activities include monthly live presentations in the CMS Auditorium that are announced via CMS email blasts, and enduring, pre-recorded sessions found below.
Pre-Recorded (Enduring) CMS Grand Rounds Series
The CMS Grand Rounds is a series of educational events with the purpose of educating clinicians and other health care professionals on the evidence-based practice of medicine and the latest clinical and scientific information available. The Grand Rounds provide information sharing at the highest level.
You can obtain CME or CEU using the Pre-recorded sessions in the Downloads section below. Each PDF contains the continuing education materials and information required for participants prior to accessing each pre-recorded activity. Step by step instructions for obtaining CME or CEU credits can be found in the Downloads section below.
- Supplementary-Learning-Resources_2017_040218 [PDF, 114KB]
- Improving Care for Complex and Seriously Ill Patients: the Importance [PDF, 241KB]
- Population Health and Payment Reform [PDF, 241KB]
- Research Supported by the National Cancer Institute [PDF, 249KB]
- Examining Cognition and the Value of Information Sharing to Identify and Address Health-Related Social and Financial Issues [PDF, 241KB]
- Improving Care Equitably Through Community-Focused Interventions – A Special Focus on Language Access Equity [PDF, 259KB]
- Clinician Burnout_the Problem, the Impact, and the Approaches to Help Part 1 [PDF, 242KB]
- Clinician Burnout_the Problem, the Impact, and the Approaches to Help_Part 2 [PDF, 244KB]
- Developing Pediatric and Medicaid Payment Models that Support Care Delivery [PDF, 318KB]
- Health Literacy_Opportunities and Tools to Further Beneficiary and Family [PDF, 241KB]
- The Secret to Better Health and a Longer Life for Millions of Americans_Webinar [PDF, 248KB]
- Building 21st Century Care for Older Complex Populations: Collaborating for Excellence [PDF, 302KB]
- Page last Modified: 06/06/2018 8:03 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins