CCSQ Grand Rounds Continuing Education Series
Providing continuing educational activities plays an integral role in a health care provider’s maintaining competence and gaining new knowledge to improve the quality of care for patients. CMS is accredited by both the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). This helps to foster learning and competence by providing educational opportunities that offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit and Continuing Education Units (CEU). These activities include monthly live presentations in the CMS Auditorium that are announced via CMS email blasts, and enduring, pre-recorded sessions found below.
Pre-Recorded (Enduring) CMS Grand Rounds Series
The CMS Grand Rounds is a series of educational events with the purpose of educating clinicians and other health care professionals on the evidence-based practice of medicine and the latest clinical and scientific information available. The Grand Rounds provide information sharing at the highest level.
You can obtain CME or CEU using the Pre-recorded sessions in the Downloads section below. Each PDF contains the continuing education materials and information required for participants prior to accessing each pre-recorded activity. Step by step instructions for obtaining CME or CEU credits can be found in the Downloads section below.
- Human Centered Design CE Information and Instructions LIVE [PDF, 345KB]
- What Can Patient and Provider Experience Data Teach Us About Burnout and the Opioid Crisis [PDF, 327KB]
- WE-L01222019-GR Live CE Info and Inx (Pilot Tested) 508 FINAL [PDF, 540KB]
- WE-L12112018-GR Live CE Info and Inx (Pilot Tested) 508 FINAL [PDF, 545KB]
- WE-L11132018-GR CCSQ GR Live CE Info and Inx (Pilot Tested) 508 FINAL [PDF, 537KB]
- WE-L10222018-GR CCSQ GR Live CE Info and Inx (Pilot Tested) 508 Final [PDF, 552KB]
- Cancer Pain, Opioid Crisis and Palliative Care: A Paradigm for Personalized Care [PDF, 528KB]
- Examining Cognition and the Value of Information Sharing to Identify and Address Health-Related Social and Financial Issues [PDF, 269KB]
- Clinician Burnout: the Problem, the Impact, and the Approaches, Part 2 [PDF, 301KB]
- The Secret to Better Health and a Longer Life for Millions of Americans: Getting Moving, Feeling Good [PDF, 352KB]
- Research Supported by the National Cancer Institute [PDF, 277KB]
- Population Health and Payment Reform [PDF, 268KB]
- Improving Care for Complex and Seriously Ill Patients: the Importance of Identifying the Population and Documentation [PDF, 268KB]
- Page last Modified: 04/25/2019 2:00 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins