American College of Medical Scribe Specialists (ACMSS)
ACMSS awards CEUs based on the length of the training, see chart for details.
|Length of Training / Contact Hours||Index Number
associated with training
offered for training
|Less than 30 minutes||CMS06140727A||0.5|
|30 to 60 minutes||CMS06140728A||1.0|
|60 to 90 minutes||CMS06140729A||1.5|
|90 to 120 minutes||CMS06140730A||2.0|
Learning Format of Activity Accepted
- MLN Web-Based Training (WBT) Register/Login
- Certificates include training time and can be found in your LMS transcript after successful completion of a WBT.
- List of All MLN WBTs (PDF)
- Certificates of participation are available for 30 days after the event. Only participants who registered for the event can receive a certificate of participation.
- After the event, email for your certificate and include in the email:
- Date and topic in the subject line
- Your name in the body of the email
- The MLN will verify your registration and respond to your request within 5 business days.
- Training list and instructions for successful completion
When submitting documentation for completed training please retain:
- A copy of your certificate of completion/participation, or
- Documentation of the contact hours spent in the training
- Corresponding Index Number from the chart above
Note: ACMSS will request copies of these if you are selected for verification of the CEUs listed on your renewal form. Any certificate (including Certificate of Completion) for a CMS/MLN training will be accepted. You do not need a CEU certificate.
For more information please visit https://theacmss.org/.