- Professional Association of Health Care Office Management (PAHCOM)
- Learning Activity
PAHCOM awards CEUs based on the length of the training, see chart for details.
|Length of Training / Contact Hours||Index Number
associated with training
offered for training
|Less than 30 minutes||CMS06140727A||0.5|
|30 to 60 minutes||CMS06140728A||1.0|
|60 to 90 minutes||CMS06140729A||1.5|
|90 to 120 minutes||CMS06140730A||2.0|
Learning Format of Activity Accepted
- MLN Calls and Webcasts Register
- Certificates of participation are available for 30 days after the event. Only participants who registered for the event can receive a certificate of participation.
- After the event, email for your certificate and include in the email:
- Date and topic in the subject line
- Your name in the body of the email
- The MLN will verify your registration and respond to your request within 5 business days.
- Training list and instructions for successful completion
When submitting documentation for completed training please retain:
- A copy of your certificate of completion/participation, or
- Documentation of the contact hours spent in the training
- Corresponding Index Number from the chart above
Note: PAHCOM will issue a CEU certificate for your records upon receipt of your email to email@example.com including the topic, date, and length of call. While a certificate is not necessary to claim CEUs in your online PAHCOM CEU Log, it is necessary in case of an audit. Always keep proof of CEUs on file.
Visit PAHCOM's website for additional information.