- Physician Quality Reporting System & Electronic Prescribing National Provider Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hosted a national provider call with question and answer session. CMS subject matter experts provided an overview of the 2013 Electronic Prescribing Payment Adjustment and an overview of the 2012 Physician Quality Reporting System Medicare EHR Incentive Pilot.
When: Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Opening Remarks
- Program Announcements
- Overview of the 2013 Electronic Prescribing Payment Adjustment
- Overview of the 2012 Physician Quality Reporting System Medicare EHR Incentive Pilot
- Question & Answer Session
All Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) Providers; Medical Coders, Physician Office Staff, Provider Billing Staff, Electronic Health Records staff and Vendors
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
May 22 Call Presentation
Speakers: Dr. Daniel Green, Ms. Lauren Fuentes, Ms. Diane Stern, Ms. Molly MacHarris, Ms. Aucha Prachanronarong, Mr. Elia Cossis
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/PQRS/, and for more information on e-Rx, please visit http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/ERxIncentive/.