- Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs; Registration and Attestation for Eligible Professionals
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
CMS tells eligible professionals (EPs) how to register and attest for the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs. CY 2012 is the last year EPs can begin to participate to earn the full Medicare incentive payments. Learn more about how to participate in the programs, including:
- The path to payment
- The registration and attestation processes
- Working with a third party proxy
- Troubleshooting registration and attestation
- Helpful resources and a question and answer session with CMS experts
When: Thursday June 7, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Eligible Professionals (EPs): Doctors of Medicine or Osteopathy, Doctors of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine, Doctors of Podiatric Medicine, Doctors of Optometry, Chiropractors, Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Midwives, Physician Assistants (PA) who practice at an FQHC/RHC led by a PA. (NOTE: Hospital-based EP’s may not participate — An EP is considered hospital-based if 90% or more of the EP's services are performed in a hospital inpatient or emergency room setting). For more information, including Medicaid patient volume requirements, visit the EHR Incentive Programs Eligibility webpage.
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
Registration closes at 12:00 p.m. ET on the day of the call, or when available space has been filled.
For More Information:
Make sure to visit the EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs.