- PQRS & eRx: CY 2013 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Proposed Rule: Quality Reporting Initiatives National Provider Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hosted this national provider call with question and answer session. CMS subject matter experts provided an overview of the proposed changes to the 2013 Physician Quality Reporting System & Electronic Prescribing Incentive Program as outlined in the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule.
When: Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Opening Remarks
- Program Announcements
- Overview of the proposed changes to the 2013 Physician Quality Reporting System & Electronic Prescribing Incentive Program as outlined in the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule
- Question & Answer Session
All Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) Providers; Medical Coders, Physician Office Staff, Provider Billing Staff, Electronic Health Records staff and Vendors
- 2013 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule presentation for the August 7, 2012 National Provider Call
- Listen to the Audio for this Call
- View the Transcript for this call
To register for this call, please visit http://www.eventsvc.com/blhtechnologies.
Registration will close at 12:00 p.m. ET on the day of the call, or when available space has been filled.
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/PQRS/01_Overview.asp, and for more information on e-Rx, please visit http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/ERxIncentive/