- Stage 2 Requirements for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
Description: On Thursday August 23, 2012, CMS announced the final rule for Stage 2 requirements and other changes to the EHR Incentive Programs. This National Provider Call provides an overview of the final rule, so you can learn what you need to know to receive EHR incentive payments.
When: Thursday; September 13, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), and professionals eligible for the Medicare and/or Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs. For more details:
- Stage 2 Final Rule Presentation [PDF, 2.31MB]
- 2012-09-13 Call Transcript [PDF, 198KB]
- 2012-09-13 Call Clarification [PDF, 121KB]
- 2012-09-13 NPC Call Audio File[ZIP/MP3, 19MB]
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
Registration closes at 12:00 p.m. ET on the day of the call, or when available space has been filled.
For More Information:
Make sure to visit the EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs.