- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program National Provider Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
This National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2011 PQRS and eRx Incentive Payments and Feedback Reports followed by a question and answer session.
When: Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Eligible Professionals, Medical coders, physician office staff, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors and all other interested Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) health care professionals.
• 2011 PQRS & eRx Incentive Program - Incentive Payments
• Overview of Feedback Reports for 2011 PQRS/eRx Incentive Program
• Still Time to Participate in the 2012 PQRS
• Still Time to Participate in the 2012 eRx incentive Program
• Resources & Who to Contact for Help
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
For More Information:
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/PQRS/01_Overview.asp, and for more information on e-Rx, please visit http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/ERxIncentive/.