- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program National Provider Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
This call provides an overview of the PQRS Informal Review, including the background of PQRS reporting and the purpose of the PQRS Informal Review. Information will be shared on how to request an informal review for the 2011 PQRS Program Year. The presentation will be followed by a questions and answers session.
When: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Eligible professionals, medical coders, physician office staff, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors and all other interested Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) health care professionals
- Overview of PQRS Informal Review
- 2011 PQRS Informal Review
- Resources & Who to Call for Help
- Questions & Answers
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
For More Information:
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/PQRS/index.html, and for more information on e-Rx, please visit http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/ERxIncentive/.