- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) & Electronic Prescribing National Provider Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Provider Communications Group will host a National Provider Call on the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program. This toll-free call will take place from 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET, on Tuesday, November 20, 2012.
This National Provider Call will provide an overview of the 2013 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule.
When: Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Eligible Professionals, medical coders, physician office staff, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors and all other interested Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) healthcare professionals
• 2013 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
• Resources & Who to Contact for Help
• Question and Answer Session
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
For More Information:
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/PQRS/index.html, and for more information on e-Rx, please visit http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/ERxIncentive/