- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) & Electronic Prescribing National Provider Call
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Provider Communications Group hosted a National Provider Call on the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program. This National Provider Call provides an overview of the Program Year 2012 data submission for the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program Pilot and Program Year 2013 self-nomination process for group practice reporting options (GPROs), registries, maintenance of certification, and electronic health record (EHR) data submission vendors.
When: Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Eligible Professionals, medical coders, physician office staff, provider billing staff, health records staff, vendors and other interested Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) healthcare professionals
- Program Year 2012 Data Submission for the PQRS-EHR Incentive Program Pilot
- Program Year 2013 Self-Nomination Process for GPROs, Registries, Maintenance of Certification & EHR Data Submission Vendors
- Resources & Who to Contact for Help
- Question and Answer Session
In order to receive call-in information, you must register for the call on the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls registration website. Registration will close at 12pm on the day of the call or when available space has been filled; no exceptions will be made, so please register early.
For More Information:
Continuing education credit may be awarded for participation in certain CMS National Provider Calls. Visit the Continuing Education Credit Notification web page to learn more.
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/PQRS/index.html, and for more information on e-Rx, please visit http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/ERxIncentive/