- Meaningful Use: Stage 1 and Stage 2
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
On Thursday August 23, 2012, CMS announced the final rule for Stage 2 requirements and other changes to the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs. This National Provider Call provides an overview of the final rule. Learn what you need to do to receive EHR incentive payments.
When: Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), and professionals eligible for the Medicare and/or Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs.
For more details:
Eligibility Requirements for Professionals
Eligibility Requirements for Hospitals
- Extension of Stage 1
- Changes to Stage 1 Criteria for Meaningful Use
- Medicaid policies
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Overview
- Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures
- Medicare Payment Adjustments and Exceptions
- Question and Answers about the incentive Programs
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
For More Information:
Make sure to visit the EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs.