- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Fiscal Year 2015 Overview National Provider Call
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing
Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Fiscal Year 2015 Overview National Provider Call
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Provider Communications Group will host a National Provider Call. This National Provider Call provides an overview of the FY 2015 Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program design and a preview of the FY 2015 Baseline Measures Report in order to help demonstrate how hospitals will be evaluated for each of the FY 2015 domains (measures/dimensions).
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) and Inpatient Hospital Stakeholders
- Introduction to the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program
- Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Hospital VBP Program
- How Hospitals Will Be Evaluated
- Evaluation Example
- FY 2015 Baseline Measures Report
In order to receive call-in information, you must register for the call on the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls registration website. Registration will close at 12pm on the day of the call or when available space has been filled; no exceptions will be made, so please register early.
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Fiscal Year 2015 Presentation [PDF, 4MB]
- Audio Recording
- Written Transcript
Continuing education credit may be awarded for participation in certain CMS National Provider Calls. Visit the Continuing Education Credit Notification web page to learn more.