- Stage 1 of the Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs for Eligible Professionals: First in a Series
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
This session informs individual practitioners on the basics of Stage 1 of the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs. Learn if you are eligible, and if so, what you need to do to earn an incentive. This is the first in a series of 6 National Provider Calls on the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs. Other topics include: Stage 2, clinical quality measures, hardship exceptions, payment adjustments, and a discussion on certification by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology.
When: Thursday, May 30
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Professionals eligible for the Medicare and/or Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs. For more details: Eligibility Requirements for Professionals
- Are you eligible?
- How much are the incentives and how are they calculated?
- How do you get started?
- What are major milestones regarding participation and payment?
- How do you report on meaningful use?
- Where can you find helpful resources?
- Question and Answer Session
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls webpage.
For More Information:
Make sure to visit the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs.