- Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs and Certified EHR Technology
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
CMS and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) provide an overview of the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs, including the use of certified EHR technology to meet meaningful use. Learn about the different types of certification and what certification actually tests.
When: Thursday, June 27, 2013
Time: 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM Eastern Time
Eligible Professionals and Eligible Hospitals as defined by the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs.
- Overview of the EHR Incentive Programs
- ONC Health Information Technology (HIT) Certification Program
- 2014 Edition Testing and Certification
- Q&A with CMS and ONC experts
To register for a National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls registration website
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the following websites: