- Stage 1 and Stage 2 of Meaningful Use for the EHR Incentive Programs
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
CMS hosts an MLN Connects National Provider Call about the Stage 2 Final Rule and how it affects Stage 1 and Stage 2 of meaningful use and other requirements of the EHR Incentive Programs. This call aims to help providers successfully participate in the EHR Incentive Programs and receive an incentive payment.
When: Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), and professionals eligible for the Medicare and/or Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs. For more details: Eligibility Requirements for Hospitals and Eligibility Requirements for Professionals
• The extension of Stage 1
• Changes to Stage 1 meaningful use criteria
• New and updated Medicaid policies
• An overview of Stage 2 meaningful use
• CQMs beginning in 2014
• Information on Medicare payment adjustments and exceptions
• A Q&A session to address meaningful use topics
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS Upcoming National Provider Calls registration website
For More Information:
Make sure to visit the CMS EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs.