- 2014 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule: Quality Reporting in 2014
- Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
The December 17, 2013 MLN Connects National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2014 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Final Rule. This presentation covers program updates to the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS). In particular, this call includes details on how an eligible professional (EP) or group practice can meet the criteria for satisfactory reporting for the 2014 PQRS incentive and 2016 PQRS payment adjustment. In lieu of satisfactory reporting, the call also covers how to meet the criteria for satisfactory participation under the new qualified clinical data registry option, which will be implemented in 2014 as a result of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. In addition to the PQRS, this presentation contains additional program updates to the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program and Physician Compare. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
When: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians, physician group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, insurers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Program updates for PQRS
- How an EP or Group Practice can meet the criteria for satisfactory reporting for the 2014 PQRS incentive and 2016 PQRS payment adjustment
- Criteria for satisfactory participation under the new qualified clinical data registry option
- Program updates for EHR Incentive Program and Physician Compare
- Question and answer Session
Slide Presentation [PDF, 556KB]
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- If you need assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- You may also review the frequently asked questions on the registration HELP page.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit: