- 2012 Quality and Resource Use Reports Overview and December Addendum
- Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) – Physician Feedback Program
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2012 Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs), including a review of the December addendum and how to interpret and use the data in the report.
On September 16, 2013, CMS released the 2012 QRURs to group practices with 25 or more eligible professionals (EPs). The QRUR previews each group’s performance on quality and cost measures that could be used to calculate the group’s Value-Based Payment Modifier in 2015. On December 23, 2013, CMS released an addendum to the 2012 QRURs to include individual eligible professional (EP) PQRS performance data. The addendum will be available for all group practices with 25 or more EPs for which at least one EP reported PQRS measures as an individual in 2012 and was found to be incentive eligible.
When: Thursday, January 16, 2014
Time: 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Groups with 25 or more eligible professionals.
- How to understand and use the QRURs
- Individual EP PQRS performance data addendum
- Question and Answer session
A link to the audio recording and written transcript of this call will be posted to this web page in approximately 2 weeks following the call.
Continuing Education Credit:
This MLN Connects Call has been approved by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE). Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the frequently asked questions on the HELP page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please email your request to email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
Visit the Physician Feedback Program website for more information on the Value-Based Payment Modifier.