- PQRS: Reporting Across Medicare Quality Reporting Programs in 2014
- Physician Quality Reporting System
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides an overview of how to report across various 2014 Medicare Quality Reporting Programs – including the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program, Value-Based Modifier (VBM), and Accountable Care Organizations (ACO). CMS subject matter experts guide individual eligible professionals, group practices, Medicare Shared Savings Program ACOs, and Pioneer ACOs wishing to report quality measures one time during the 2014 program year to maximize their participation in the various Medicare reporting programs.
When: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians and other health care professionals, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
Individual eligible professionals, group practices and ACOs will learn how to:
- Become incentive eligible for 2014 PQRS
- Avoid the 2016 PQRS payment adjustment
- Satisfy the clinical quality measure (CQM) component of the EHR Incentive Program
- Satisfy requirements regarding the 2016 VBM adjustment, if applicable
This MLN Connects Call has been approved by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE). Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
Presentation [PDF, 1MB]
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please email your request to email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit: