- Standardized Readmission Ratio for Dialysis Facilities: National Dry Run
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
In 2014, CMS is conducting a national dry run of the Standardized Readmission Ratio (SRR) for dialysis facilities. The CMS Center for Clinical Standards and Quality has contracted with the University of Michigan Kidney Epidemiology and Cost Center to develop and implement the dry run. CMS will use this dry run to test the implementation of SRR reporting and to educate dialysis facilities about the measure. This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call focuses on providing stakeholders with information about the SRR, the dry run report, and how the reports can be accessed. After the presentation, participants will have an opportunity to ask questions.
When: Thursday, March 20, 2014
Time: 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders and quality improvement experts, and other interested stakeholders.
- Introductions and Roles
- Dry Run Overview
- SRR Measure Description
- Report Details
- Q&A Session
Slide Presentation [PDF, 1MB]
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information about the SRR measure specifications and the dry run process for dialysis facilities, visit the Dialysisdata.org website.