- Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO: Preparing to Apply for 2015
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
During this MLN Connects™ National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts provide information on what you can do to prepare for the Medicare Shared Savings Program (Shared Savings Program) application process for the January 1, 2015 start date. This MLN Connects Call includes information on Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), ACO organizational structure and governance, application key dates, the Notice of Intent to Apply (NOI) submission, and the first steps in submitting an application. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
The Shared Savings Program Application web page has important information, dates, and materials on the application process. Call participants are encouraged to review the application and other materials found on this web page prior to the call.
When: Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Potential 2015 ACO Applicants
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please email your request to email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the Shared Savings Program website.