- How to Register for the PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option in 2014
- Value-Based Payment Modifier – Physician Feedback Program
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call gives a walkthrough of the Physician Value (PV) - Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Registration System. The PV-PQRS Registration System is an application that serves the Physician Value Modifier and PQRS programs. The PV-PQRS Registration system will allow physician group practices to select/change their CY 2014 PQRS Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) reporting mechanism and if applicable, supplement the groups' reporting mechanism with the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CG-CAHPS) survey in 2014. GPROs can begin registering via the PV-PQRS Registration System beginning April 1, 2014 through September 30, 2014.
In 2016, physicians in groups with 10 or more Eligible Professionals (EPs) will be subject to the Value Modifier based upon satisfactory participation in PQRS in 2014. To avoid the -2% automatic Value Modifier downward adjustment and the -2% PQRS payment adjustment in 2016, groups with 10 or more EPs will need to register for one of the reporting options available to groups in 2014 and meet the criteria to avoid the PQRS payment adjustment in 2016. Or, ensure that at least 50 percent of the EPs in the group report PQRS individually and meet the criteria to avoid the PQRS payment adjustment in 2016.
When: Thursday, April 10, 2014
Time: 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians, physician group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, insurers
- Introduction/Opening Remarks
- PV-PQRS Registration Walkthrough
- Question and Answer Session
Presentation [PDF, 874KB]
Continuing Education Credit:
This MLN Connects Call was approved by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE).
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please email your request to email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
Visit the Physician Feedback Program web page for more information on the Value-Based Payment Modifier.