- Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO Application Process
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
During this MLN Connects™ National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts cover helpful tips on completing a successful application, including information on how to submit an acceptable Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Participant List, Sample ACO Participant Agreement, Executed ACO Participant Agreements, and Governing Body Template for the Medicare Shared Savings Program application. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
The Shared Savings Program Application web page has important information, dates, and materials on the application process. Call participants are encouraged to review the application and other materials found on this web page prior to the call.
When: Tuesday April 22, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Potential 2015 ACO Applicants
Presentation & Post-Call Clarification [ZIP, 452KB]
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the Shared Savings Program website.