- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Requirements, Reporting Options, and Data Submission Processes for Eligible Professionals
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
As an eligible professional, are you aware of the differences between Stage 1 and Stage 2 criteria? Did you know that you can report quality measures once and meet multiple reporting requirements? Do you understand the processes for submitting your data? Eligible professionals who have completed at least two program years under Stage 1 of Meaningful Use in the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Programs are required to meet Stage 2 criteria starting in 2014, the first year of Stage 2 implementation. On May 29, 2014, CMS hosts an “office hours” session for eligible professionals participating in these programs to answer your questions.
During this MLN Connects™ National Provider Call, conducted in an office hours format, CMS experts give a brief introductory presentation, providing a concise overview of Stage 2 requirements, reporting options, and data submission processes. This overview will be followed by answers to questions submitted prior to the call and an opportunity for participants to interact with our subject matter experts during a live question and answer session. You are encouraged to email questions to email@example.com no later than May 21 to be considered for inclusion in the office hours session, then join the call to learn more about Stage 2 implementation.
When: Thursday, May 29, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Eligible professionals participating in Stage 2 of Meaningful Use and their staff as well as EHR vendors supporting data submission for Stage 2 of Meaningful Use.
- Overview of Stage 2 of Meaningful Use
- Data Submission
- Answers to Submitted Questions
- Live Q&A Session
Slide Presentation [PDF, 472KB]
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require services for the hearing impaired, please email your request to email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the web page.