- PQRS: 2014 Qualified Clinical Data Registry
- Physician Quality Reporting System
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call will provide an overview of Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Reporting. New for 2014, the QCDR reporting method provides a new method to satisfy Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) requirements.
A QCDR is a CMS-approved entity (such as a specialty society, certification board, or regional health collaborative) that collects medical and/or clinical data for the purpose of patient and disease tracking to foster improvement in the quality of care provided to patients. The data submitted to CMS via a QCDR covers quality measures across multiple payers and is not limited to Medicare. This presentation will introduce eligible professionals (EPs) to this new reporting option and provide steps for successful participation.
When: Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians and other health care professionals, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers
- Learn the Difference between a QCDR and a Qualified Registry
- How to Use a QCDR to Qualify for a 2014 PQRS Incentive Payment
- How to Avoid the 2016 PQRS Payment Adjustment
Continuing Education Credit
This MLN Connects Call has been approved by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE). Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information on Physician Quality Reporting System, please visit: