- New Medicare PPS for Federally Qualified Health Centers: Operational Requirements
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
As required by Section 10501 of the Affordable Care Act, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) will transition to a Prospective Payment System (PPS) beginning on October 1, 2014. This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides information on operational requirements of the new payment system.
When: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: FQHCs and other interested stakeholders.
- Review of the new Medicare PPS methodology
- Billing and claims processing, including:
- Specific payment codes (FQHC visit “G codes”)
- Detailed HCPCS billing
- Revenue codes
- Cost Reporting
- Question & Answer
Presentation [PDF, 1MB] .
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
Visit the Federally Qualified Health Center PPS web page for more information.