- ESRD Quality Incentive Program: Reviewing Your Facility's PY 2015 Performance Data
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
During this MLN Connects™ National Provider Call, CMS experts give a presentation on the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP). The ESRD QIP is a pay-for-performance initiative that ties a facility's quality scores to a payment percentage reduction over the course of a payment year (PY). On July 15, 2014, each dialysis facility will have access to a preliminary PY 2015 Performance Score Report (PSR) that “previews” how well it scored on the quality measures that CMS will use for determining any payment reductions.
This MLN Connects Call focuses on the steps dialysis facilities need to take to review the data CMS will use to evaluate performance as part of the PY 2015 program. After the presentation, participants will have an opportunity to ask questions of subject matter experts.
When: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
- How to access and review a dialysis facility PSR
- How CMS calculates facility ESRD QIP performance score using quality data
- What a performance score means to a facility PY 2015 payment rates
- When and where to ask questions regarding PSR, including how to submit one formal inquiry
- Duty and responsibility to make ESRD QIP performance data transparent to patients
- Where to access help and additional information
Slide Presentation [PDF, 8MB]
A link to the audio recording and written transcript of this call will be posted to this web page in approximately 2 weeks following the call.
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ESRD QIP website.