- ESRD Quality Incentive Program: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for PY 2017 and 2018
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
During this MLN Connects™ National Provider Call, CMS experts give a presentation on the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP). The ESRD QIP is a pay-for-performance quality initiative that ties a facility's performance to a payment reduction over the course of a payment year (PY). This MLN Connects Call focuses on the upcoming ESRD Prospective Payment System (PPS) proposed rule with 30 day comment period, which includes rules for operationalizing the ESRD QIP in PY 2017 and PY 2018. A question and answer session will follow the presentation, giving participants an opportunity to ask questions of subject matter experts.
When: Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
- ESRD QIP legislative framework;
- Proposed measures, standards, scoring methodology, and payment reduction scale for PY 2017 and PY 2018
- Methods for reviewing and commenting on the proposed rule
- Question and answer session
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ESRD QIP website.