This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2016 negative Payment Adjustment for several Medicare Quality Reporting Programs. This presentation will cover guidance and instructions on how eligible professionals (EPs) and group practices (GPs) can avoid the 2016 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) negative Payment Adjustment, satisfy the clinical quality measure (CQM) component of the Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program, and avoid the automatic calendar year (CY) 2016 Value-Based Modifier (VM) downward payment adjustment.
The presentation also provides various scenarios to demonstrate how EPs and GPs may be impacted by the 2016 negative Payment Adjustments under the various CMS Medicare Quality Reporting programs referenced above. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
When: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians, physician group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers and insurers.
- Becoming incentive eligible for 2014 PQRS
- Avoiding the 2016 PQRS payment adjustment
- Satisfying the CQM component of the EHR Incentive Program
- Satisfying requirements regarding the 2016 VM adjustment, if applicable
- Looking ahead for reporting 2015 quality measures to avoid the 2017 payment adjustment
- Where to call for help
Continuing Education Credit Information:
This MLN Connects Call is being evaluated by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE). Review CE Activity Information & Instructions (PDF) for specific details.
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
To obtain further details on the PQRS Payment Adjustment, the EHR Incentive Program, the Value-Based Modifier, and the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed and Final Rules, please visit the following web pages: