- CMS 2014 Certified EHR Technology Flexibility Rule
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2014 Certified Electronic Health Record (EHR) Technology (CEHRT) Flexibility Rule that went into effect on October 1, 2014. Some eligible professionals and eligible hospitals were unable to fully implement the 2014 Edition CEHRT for an EHR reporting period in 2014 due to delays in the 2014 Edition CEHRT availability. This presentation will cover guidance and instructions on how these eligible professionals and eligible hospitals can use the rule's flexibility to report for 2014.
The presentation also provides information about the extension of Stage 2 through 2016. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
When: Thursday, October 30, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians and hospitals eligible to participate in the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, and vendors.
- CMS 2014 CEHRT Flexibility Rule overview
- Stage 2 extension
- 2014 flexibility options
- Attestation System updates
- CMS responses to public comments
Slide Presentation [PDF, 1MB]
To register for an MLN Connects National Provider Call, please visit the CMS MLN Connects Upcoming Calls registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the EHR website.