- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: Data Submission Process
- Medicare Quality Reporting Programs
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides an overview of the 2014 submission process for Medicare Quality Reporting Programs, including the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Value-Based Payment Modifier, and the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program. The presentation provides information for eligible professionals (EPs) and group practices submitting 2014 data. This session provides guidance on how EPs and PQRS group practices can earn the 2014 PQRS incentive and avoid the 2016 negative PQRS payment adjustment through these reporting mechanisms. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
When: Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Physicians, clinicians, therapists, medical group practices, practice managers, medical and specialty societies, payers, and insurers.
- CMS updates and announcements
- 2014 PQRS information
- Submission information, including Qualified Registry, EHR-based Reporting Data Submission Vendor, Direct EHR, Qualified Clinical Data Registry, Accountable Care Organization /Group Practice Reporting Option Web Interface, Maintenance of Certification Program
- Resources and who to call for help
- Question and answer session
- Slide Presentation [ZIP, 611KB]
- Announcements [PDF, 281KB]
- Audio Recording [ZIP, 18MB]
- Written Transcript [PDF, 522KB]
Continuing Education Credit Information:
This MLN Connects Call is being evaluated by CMS for CME and CEU continuing education credit (CE). Review CE Activity Information & Instructions for specific details.
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information
To obtain further details on the PQRS, the available PQRS reporting mechanisms, and the Maintenance of Certification Program, please visit the following web pages: