- ESRD QIP Payment Year 2017 and 2018 Final Rule
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
This MLN Connects™ National Provider Call provides an overview of the final rule (published November 6) that operationalized the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Quality Incentive Program (QIP) for Payment Year (PY) 2017 and PY 2018. The performance period for PY 2017 will begin on January 1, 2015. The ESRD QIP is a pay-for-performance quality program that ties a facility's performance to a payment reduction over the course of a PY.
When: Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM-3:30- PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Dialysis clinics and organizations, nephrologists, hospitals with dialysis units, billers/coders, and quality improvement experts.
- ESRD QIP legislative framework and how it fits in with CMS strategies to improve quality
- Changes reflected in the final rule based on public comments
- The final measures, standards, scoring methodology, and payment reduction scale that are applied to the PY 2017 and PY 2018 programs
- How the PY 2017 and PY 2018 programs compare to PY 2016
- Where to find additional information about the program
- Question and answer session
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at email@example.com.
- To request TTY services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the ESRD QIP website.