- Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO: Preparing to Apply for 2016
- Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
During this MLN Connects® National Provider Call, CMS subject matter experts provide information on what you can do to prepare for the Medicare Shared Savings Program (Shared Savings Program) application process for the January 1, 2016, start date. This MLN Connects Call includes information on Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), ACO organizational structure and governance, application key dates, the Notice of Intent to Apply (NOI) submission, and the first steps in submitting an application. A question and answer session follows the presentation.
The Shared Savings Program Application web page has important information, dates, and materials on the application process. Call participants are encouraged to review the application and materials prior to the call.
When: Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Target Audience: Potential 2016 Shared Savings Program applicants.
- Introduction to the Shared Savings Program
- What is an ACO?
- Organizational structure and governance
- Antitrust and ACOs
- Application process for January 2016 starters
Presentation [PDF, 475KB]
To register for an MLN Connects Call, please visit the MLN Connects Event Registration website.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If you need additional assistance with registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request TTY services, please email email@example.com no later than 3 business days before the event.
For More Information:
For more information, please visit the Shared Savings Program website.